Learn why Adventure Christian School has more to offer your student than other programs around.
- Test scores – our school is compared to other schools in the nation, not just schools in California, and the testing encompasses six subject matters (Reading, Math, Social Studies, Science, Language and Bible).
- Small class sizes – school policy places a cap on the number of students in each class at 24. Transitional Kindergarten through 1st grade classes will also have an assigned teacher’s aide daily in the class to facilitate learning and lower teacher students ratios. Beginning in 2nd grade, a teacher’s aide is shared between the two classes in that grade level.
- Curriculum – is Christian based and approved by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Additional Subjects Taught – in addition to core subjects such as Math, Language, Reading, History, Science, and Bible, all students also have Music, Physical Education, Computer Technology each week.
- Junior High Students – block schedules are offered for concentration on core subjects during the morning hours and then students will rotate to various electives including: Drama, Worship Arts, Band, Choir, Art, Computer Programming, and Mac Lab. Physical Education is a required class as well.