What would you say if we told you that there was a way to lower your tuition costs just for making your usual retail purchases? Let us share with you a program that allows you to purchase gift cards for numerous retail and grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants while returning to you, a percentage back on your purchase. Not only will this program allow you to reduce your tuition costs, but it also gives money back to the school. The percent reward you see when making your purchase is split in half with one half going directly to your family’s tuition and the other half going directly to the school’s building campaign.
Ready to enlist in MISSION: LOWER TUITION? Great! Here’s how:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Find the green box on the left labeled “Family Sign Up”, click Create Account.
- Use your email address to set up an account along with your family’s/child’s name.
- After creating an account, you will be prompted to enter in our school’s enrollment code which is LAC3LFAD31572.
- You can now begin shopping! Just browse through the list of retailers on the site and add gift cards to your shopping cart. Once you are ready to check out, you have a few options available to you. You can:
- Enroll in PrestoPay online and pay using your checking account, or
- Come to the school office by Tuesday morning and pay for your purchase with cash or a check.
All orders will be processed on Monday mornings at 7am and gift cards will arrive at school for pick up in the school office on Friday. We hope that you will find this new program both exciting and rewarding for your family. This program is so easy and convenient to use, you won’t believe that you are saving money on your tuition.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at (916) 781-2986.